No products in the cart.
Every pet parent wants wholesome, natural nutrition for their pet. Stella & Chewy's raw diets focus on pure ingredients and raw protein so you can feed them as nature intended.
At Stella & Chewy's we believe that pure raw nutrition fed in its natural state is the best way to help your pet thrive. Our limited ingredient recipes are simple and pure. Each batch starts with 90% or more meat, organs and bone and is often a single source of animal protein, the perfect solution for pets with food sensitivities.
Each protein is grass-fed, cage-free or wild caught to guarantee your pet is eating as nature intended. All of the produce in our recipes are 100% organic certified, grown by farmers we trust. Our all-natural recipes are crafted with care in our own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your pet, as if they were in the wild.
In the Stella & Chewy's kitchen, we take time to craft each recipe in small batches from the world's finest ingredients. All of our ingredients are sustainably sourced, and never from China. .
Rabbit with ground bone, olive oil, rabbit liver, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
Crude protein min. 46%, crude fat min. 32%, crude fiber max. 5%, moisture max. 5%
4,750 kcal/kg, 53 kcal/patty
Serve as is or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime.
The table below shows the number of patties to feed each day based on a pet's weight. Please note these are guidelines, and individual requirements can vary by +/-50% based on your pet's activity level, metabolism, age, general health and other factors.
Up to 5 lbs: 2-1/2 patties per day
6 to 10 lbs: 4 patties per day
11 to 15 lbs: 5-1/2 patties per day
16 to 20 lbs: 6-1/2 patties per day
21 to 40 lbs: 11-1/2 patties per day
41 to 60 lbs: 15-1/2 patties per day
61 to 80 lbs: 19 patties per day
81 to 100 lbs: 22-1/2 patties per day
- Only the Good Stuff! Dogs naturally crave meat, much like they ate in the wild. That's why every batch of Venison Blend Dinner Patties raw dog food starts with 95% venison and lamb (always grass-fed), organs and bone plus 100% organic certified fruits and vegetables to guarantee your pet is eating as nature intended. All ingredients are responsibly sourced, and NEVER from China
- Made in the USA - Venison Blend Dinner Patties' all-natural recipe is crafted with care in small batches in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen to provide the highest levels of protein-rich meat and quality grain-free nutrition for your pet
- Grain-free dog food that is minimally-processed and all natural. Because the closer foods stay to their natural state, the better they are. That's why each of Stella & Chewy's recipes contains NO added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers. Best of all, it's 100% complete and balanced for all life stages
- Raw nutrition AND convenience. Your pet deserves to thrive on real, raw meat. Now Stella & Chewy's makes it easier than ever to give your pet real raw nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried dog food
- Supports better health for your pet with improved appetite and digestion, relief from allergies, vibrant skin and coat, healthy teeth and gums, greater stamina and vitality and a healthy immune system