No products in the cart.
The Petrainer PET998DBU dog correction collar is the latest training solution for a person new to the realm of e-collar training systems. It allows the user to reinforce verbal commands to perfect dog obedience. This particular unit has a variety of features that make it one of a kind, including a compact, waterproof collar receiver. Capable of four modes to accommodate the needs of any dog trainer, which include: shock stimulation, vibration, beep and light. Finding a stimulation level that gets your dog's attention is easy as we offer 100 levels of vibration and static shock to ensure our electronic dog collar works for any dog, no matter the temperament. Most useful in a home or yard environment, as the remote is compact and these types of environments are most suitable for the range offered. We've designed this remote shock collar to easily be readable in dark or low conditions. For instance, the blue back lit LCD display is readable in dark conditions and the buttons are white stenciled with a blue background to "pop".
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】If you ever have any issue with your Dog Electronic Collar, just contact at 1866-877-7949
- 【3 Training Modes】Dog electronic collar with 0-100 Levels of customization for Static Stimulation & Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode give an audible warning, which makes it guaranteed to provide a stimulation that works for your dog
- 【Long 900ft Remote Range】Electric dog collar with remote range up to 900 feet, easily to train your dog in the park or backyard; Train 2 dogs at once with an additional e collar
- 【Waterproof Collar】Dog bark collar is waterproof after the rubber is sealed; Rechargeable transmitter and receiver can be charged at the simultaneously, so the vibrating dog collar is always ready to train when you are; Adjustable TPU collar strap able to fit small, medium, large dogs and puppies, 10lbs or larger
- 【Most Effective Training Aid】Immensely popular e collar for dogs used by Expert Trainers & First Time Pet Owners, used to help dog bark control, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience