No products in the cart.
A scratcher & lounge - designed to be both a scratcher and a lounger allows your cat to lie down and stretch out.
Natural scratching - helps keep cat's claws trimmed and well-maintained, healthy claws, great exercise & stress reliever.
Cat lounger scratcher made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Dense enough to withstand your cat's scratching.
Protect your furniture: Your new scratcher will save your furniture, carpet and bed from your cat's claws.
Curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play.
Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats & provide generous scratching space.
The super dense honeycomb construction of the scratch pads makes The Scratch Lounge last longer than any other scratchers.
Type: Cat scratcher lounge.
Material of cat scratching board: Eco-friendly recycling cardboard.
Style of cat scratcher cardboard: modern and unique curved design.
Demission of cat scratch cardboard.
Weight of cardboard scratchers bed.
Suitable pet: For cats of all sizes and weights.
-Don't use water to clean, to avoid moisture softened corrugated paper. Keep the cat cardboard scratcher in dry air to prevent mildew. -Please maintain a certain distance with high temperature source(such as heating, stoves, etc.)
All products sold in isYoung will be offered a 30 days' free refund and one year limited warranty. If you have any questions or issues about our products, please feel free to contact us.
- Catnip scratch toys prevents cats from damaging furniture, it lasts long and cats love it
- Size: 19.7*5.9inch, Cat Scratcher Lounge mades of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Comes with catnip to entice your cats to play.
- Fits all sized cats - Corrugated cat scratcher larger than the average scratching lounger. The fresh and modern design complements all types of decor.
- Cat Scratchers features an extra large surface area for all sizes of cats. Surrounded on all sides by cardboard, so it can be flipped over for even more recreation and relaxation.
- Cat scratching surface curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise & stress reliever.