No products in the cart.
Large breed dogs are, well, big! When it comes to nutrition, they have different needs compared to smaller breeds. Make sure your big dog is getting precisely balanced nutrition designed with size in mind – Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe natural pet food, plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This premium large breed dry food for dogs is formulated with 18% fewer calories than Hill’s Science Diet Adult Large Breed dog food and contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. This dry dog food also provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin, the building blocks for healthy joints and cartilage, and it’s made with a clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C and E to help support a healthy immune system. Give your big dog a healthier, happier life with Science Diet dog foods for large and giant dog breeds. Recommended for large dogs weighing 55 - 110 lbs (age 1+) and giant dogs weighing 110+ lbs (age 1+). *Hill’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's Science Diet foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to Amazon for a full refund or replacement. For more information on returning an Amazon purchased product, visit the Amazon returns center.
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe dry dog food is recommended for adult large and giant breed dogs who weigh more than 55 pounds at age 1 and need a light, healthy lifestyle
- This premium natural dog food contains 18% fewer calories than Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed dog food plus L-Carnitine helps transform fat into energy
- Provides natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, including high-quality protein to maintain lean muscles and a healthy weight
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E help support a healthy immune system